Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A CHORUS LINE

I had a WONDERFUL time working for STAGES St. Louis doing A CHORUS LINE. I played Roy and understudied Paul--an opportunity I remain grateful for. It was a pleasure working alongside some of Broadway's best in the landmark musical.

Our dance captain, Jill Slyter, taught me and my friend Leeds "Music and the Mirror." While she ended up going on as Sheila for the latter half of the run, Leeds and I finessed the steps as much as we could backstage.

Stage Management allowed us to do the dance for the company between shows on our closing day. Fortunately, my mother was in the audience as well. :) Here is our first time on stage with lights, music and the mirror...




Since, I've been back in NY working, studying (BALLET!!!), and auditioning. I'm delightedly heading back to join my STAGES family for VICTOR, VICTORIA this fall. Perhaps some fun videos/photos will manifest. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment