Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Updates

I got to go on!!!

Our Beast, Justin Glaser, got some much needed time off to rest and recover. Therefore, our Associate Director, Sam Scalamoni, helped Steve Czarnecki get ready rapidly as one of the Beast covers. Steve went on victoriously for the Beast in Paducah, KY and I went on for his track--the Baker!

We are now headed to Waterbury, Kitchener, and Sioux City before arriving for a two week sit-down in Chicago! I am excited to see some family and friends, explore the city, and take some fun classes!

I will be going on many times in the months ahead as our principal covers swing-out of the show to watch and shadow their parts.

While I cannot post backstage pictures publically, I can share this production photo shot by Joan Marcus. Can you spot me giving you Michael Bennett epaulemente?
Best,
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment