Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rehearsal Update


I'm writing halfway through week two of rehearsals. By tomorrow the entire show will be staged! I don't know where I've found the time to write this morning--perhaps it is a gift to myself!

Swinging is no joke! I won't be nervous once I learn each track I'm covering. However, the possibility that I might need to go in at any moment today due to illness, fittings, or unexpected complications is what stresses me out right now!

The show is going to be wonderful. (Watch our commercial for a glimpse of the new airy design.) I feel truly blessed to be working on the piece with the original team. It's wonderful to hear first hand stories and effective direction from the "horses' mouth." Many on the creative team are making improvements to their work from the successful 1994 Broadway production.

We have a media meeting on Friday morning. By then I should have my camera delivered. I hope to be able to vlog from the road.

In outside news, I am grateful to say that I will  continue to do creative work with Music Theatre International, Creative City Design, and now Simple Light from the road. I look forward to sharing projects such as...

Pasek & Paul Interviews on MTI ShowSpace
Broadway Teachers Workshop Commercial
BTW Inside Access: Stephen Flaherty

That's all for now! I need to review harmonies and choreography!

(((LOVE)))

Tony

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog and the show. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dwayne! I hope I'll be seeing you at the end of the month--albeit briefly. Hope you are settling in nicely!

    ReplyDelete